Sectors With Prospects and Potential
An optimal ratio between labor cost, productivity, and quality of workforce together with the fast and efficient connection to a network of Pan-European transport routes have caused many component and system manufacturers to recognize Vojvodina as a growing hub for the automotive industry in Europe.
A variety of opportunities to gear up for greater profitability indicators:
- Ideal geographic location for JIT/JIS production models
- Close proximity to leading car manufacturers
- Access to top OEMs - 1,250 km radius
- Competitive operational costs
- Cutting-edge technical education ensuring constant supply of highly-qualified workforce
- Long-standing tradition in high-quality production standards
The region of Vojvodina has all the ingredients you need to successfully service the fast-growing global consumer markets with premium food products.
A recipe for superior quality food processing guaranteed by:
- Ample fertile soil: 1.5 mil ha - 84% of the territory
- Lowest usage of fertilizers and pesticides in Europe
- High-quality resource base, optimal climate conditions
- Organic production potential
- Long-standing experience
- Growth trend in the export volume share (10,9% increase compared to 2012)
- No 1 FDI sector: No of companies, Investment volume, Number of workers
The region of Vojvodina is increasingly becoming a hot spot for innovation-oriented ICT companies and a first-choice location for reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective alternative to more developed markets.
- Sophisticated solutions at lower costs
- Easy access to best quality, experienced IT staff
- Continues increase in number of IT students
- Substantial growth sector resilient to global recession
- Vast international market expertise of local companies
- Strong institutional support for R&D
- Excellent support through IT-oriented business incubators
Vojvodina is the region with abundant potential in renewable energy sources. As a result of the national energy policy that calls for increased use of renewable resources in order to meet the EU directives, the renewable energy sector is beginning to take shape.
- 1.6 ha of arable land providing full value chain coverage
- easy access to raw material base – biomass logistic distribution center in Apatin
- great investment opportunities for sophisticated biomass boiler manufacturers
- a number of ideal locations for wind power plants
- average annual wind speed 6.27 m/s
- Solar energysignificant potential, with 20-30% higher insolation intensity than European average
- 267 sunny days per year with average insolation 1,000 kwh/m2.
- estimated potential of small hydropower plants at about 20.2 MW
- annual production of 90,730,000 kWh at 12 locations with 26 generators